cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Hyland have a solution to migrate SAP docs to OnBase and replace the upload process with Archivelink?

Ellen_A_Barry
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi everyone! Has anyone migrated documents from SOFFCONT1 from SAP to OnBase? The users have been attaching documents to the SAP requisition process for years and the size of this table is out of control. I would think Hyland would have this in their toolset to migrate and setup archivelink to replace an SAP document process.

Has anyone migrated SAP docs to OnBase as a starting point?  

Thanks for any insights and next steps!  

Ellie Barry

Dawn Food Products

6 REPLIES 6

Ron_Simko
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Ellen,

I'll get the conversation started... I've seen an organization doing this by using standard SAP program RSIRPIRL.  I believe an OACT configuration was needed to point to the OnBase content repo.

Ellen_A_Barry
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Thanks Ron,

Is this a migration process or the replacement to store an attachment directly into OnBase? 

This information is really helpful and will pass that program name to the BASIS Team!

It's a migration process.  The program migrates the SOFFCONT1 data to OnBase.  SOFFPHIO data will remain in SAP.

Ellen_A_Barry
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Ron, 

Again, thanks for the additional details.  

Once the migration process is completed, or during the migration, are these documents sent through workflow for the archivelink process?  

All of this is starting to make sense from a process flow perspective!

Ellie