cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bi-directional updating of fields in Salesforce from OnBase

Todd_Jones2
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

How do you update a field in Salesforce from either a document or workflow, etc.?  Is Bi-directional updating even possible?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jimmy_Byrne
Employee
Employee

Hi @Todd Jones,

The OnBase Integration for Salesforce (OIFS) mappings currently only support mapping from Salesforce to OnBase. At this time, OIFS does not support mapping OnBase to Salesforce.

If this is functionality you would like to see added to the integration I would suggest submitting Feedback on Community. 

Hope this helps!

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jimmy_Byrne
Employee
Employee

Hi @Todd Jones,

The OnBase Integration for Salesforce (OIFS) mappings currently only support mapping from Salesforce to OnBase. At this time, OIFS does not support mapping OnBase to Salesforce.

If this is functionality you would like to see added to the integration I would suggest submitting Feedback on Community. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks Jimmy.
Are you aware of any API type calls that could be scripted to accomplish this?

Hi @Todd Jones,

I haven't seen an of example this, but in theory you should  be able to use the Hyland Unity API or REST API (SDK) to retrieve the relevant OnBase metadata followed by the Salesforce API Library to modify the fields in Salesforce. 

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.