cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ArcGIS Pro Support

Chad_Kudym1
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Does ArcGIS Pro utilize the same integration as ArcMap or is that a future addition to the integration capability?

I didn't see it called out specifically in the MRG, "An Esri ArcGIS desktop product is required. You must have ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced, ArcGIS for Desktop Standard, ArcGIS for Desktop Basic, Esri ArcInfo, ArcView, or ArcEditor version 10.0 SP2 in order to use the Integration for Esri ArcGIS Desktop."

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jess_Vorobel
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi all,

We do not currently support ArcGIS Pro in Foundation. There is an Idea on Community being used to track interest in this with more regular updates. Please check it out and vote up if you are interesting in this functionality. 

Thanks!

Jessica

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Danielle_Rosema
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello Chad,

Thank you for using Hyland Community!

Currently ArcGIS Pro is not supported with our integration.

You are correct with the MRG showing the specific products that are supported with our integration. Anything not listed is not currently supported.

We do have an SCR created to look into adding support for ArcGIS Pro in the future: SCR # 302598. I went ahead and added you to the SCR.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you,

Danielle Roseman

Integration for ESRI

Tom_Forsyth
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Can you provide an update on this?  Is ArcGIS pro currently supported by our Integration for ESRI in Foundation?  Thank you.  Regards, Tom Forsyth

Hi all,

We do not currently support ArcGIS Pro in Foundation. There is an Idea on Community being used to track interest in this with more regular updates. Please check it out and vote up if you are interesting in this functionality. 

Thanks!

Jessica

Jess_Vorobel
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi all,

We do not currently support ArcGIS Pro in Foundation. There is an Idea on Community being used to track interest in this with more regular updates. Please check it out and vote up if you are interesting in this functionality. 

Thanks!

Jessica