Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App server specs: do we need more?

Jean_Severe
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello everybody,

Hyland specs recommend: 

We've been getting some slowdowns on our app server, and I was curious if our hardware resources needed to be increased.

We've got our app server running on 8 GB of RAM with 2 Xeon dual cores running at 2.13 GHz per core (on an old server 2008 R2 OS).

We have over 1100 regular users (i.e.logging in at least once per week), with 600 people logging into OnBase daily, average about 200+ users logged in simultaneously, with about 4-5 users who are scanning for most of the day. 

The App Server 17 MRG lists the following guidelines for app server configuration:

ad05c09718604cfd8ef4a06d48de8c27

My question: Is our setup sufficient for several hundred users a day, and dozens of scanners?

We've been getting lots of random disconnects and timeouts in Unity Client lately, and I'm of the mindset that our resources are insufficient (our user base has increased dramatically within the last year or so). 

What sort of app server hardware configurations do other organizations use with a user base of our size?

Let me know if you all need more details.

0 REPLIES 0
Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.