Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using OnBase to set a Subject for DocuSign envelopes

Jaisa_Halls
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello,

We are experiencing issues passing email subject and message from OnBase to DocuSign.

I also set the property type for all relevant actions to Session instead of Scoped in case that might have caused any issues. I've confirmed that the properties listed are being set to the expected value. For testing purposes, the subject line and message are both short (less than 100 characters). 

9d42a0f38b7446358fa81ef00a1a03ba

On the DocuSign side, I've attempted to set up the template without a default subject line or message. When I do this, the document does not upload to DocuSign. When I put in a subject and message, the document uploads fine but doesn't use the subject or message specified in the OnBase configuration. I'm out of ideas as to what the disconnect could be. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Alexandra_Cropp
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello, 

Is there an update on this? I am also having this same issue. I am on EP3.

Jim__Fencl
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Old post but I'm having this same issue.  EP3.

Tommy_Marx1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Are you using the Template ID KW to map to your DocuSign Template? If so, my understanding is that you are locked into the Subject value specified in the DocuSign template and the dynamic values you are trying to set using properties are not going to be respected.