cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memory Exception Errors When Signing Deficiencies

Seth_Pontiff
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Some of our providers get a "Memory Exception" error when trying to sign scanned document deficiencies from their Epic inbasket. It rarely happens but we can never really find the root cause to resolve this. Usually it clears up on its own and eventually lets the provider approve their e-sig. Has anyone else come across this before? 

Note that Epic is in a Citrix environment. There is nothing local on the user's PC (Epic or OnBase).

"Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown."

Followed by a lengthy error regarding "System.XXXXX"

16 REPLIES 16

Seth, The OnBase software for Epic Integration - SD4E specifically in this case, runs within the Epic Citrix VM.

Hi Kent. Mind telling me which organization you work for? I am having our Epic TS look into the MS tweak and VM increase suggestion, but he's not finding anything. He may be able to look it up based on your organization name.

TMC or Tucson Medical Center. We work with Annalee Cotrell and Joly Scudder with Epic TS

Kent_Kirchner
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Understood, just sharing information. Curious, are you running Epic HyperSpace or HyperDrive?

HyperSpace, but some of our facilities are on HyperDrive currently. We are gradually moving a certain number of locations over to HyperDrive week by week. This has been happening in HyperSpace as far back as I remember. 

No reports of it happening in HyperDrive as of yet, but again, we don't have 100% usage in there yet.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.