cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required output parameter 'Privileges' is missing for: GetPrivileges

Sean_Killian
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

While trying to import a Reporting Dashboard .EXPK file in the Unity Client, I got the following exception messages in the Unity Client and in the Diagnostics Console:

Required output parameter 'Privileges' is missing for: GetPrivileges (Method: 'GetPrivileges', Type: 'Hyland.Core.ServiceHandlers.OnBaseStudio.TPS.TpsSOA, Hyland.Core.ServiceHandlers, Version=16.0.0.40, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

When I ignore the first message and try to upload the EXPK file, the upload fails and I get this exception message:

Required output parameter 'ImportID' is missing for: PrepareUploadImportFile (Method: 'PrepareUploadImportFile', Type: 'Hyland.Core.ServiceHandlers.ImportExport.ImportServices, Hyland.Core.ServiceHandlers, Version=16.0.0.40, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

3 REPLIES 3

Todd_Bailey
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Sean,

I assume that you are doing the import with the MANAGER account or an administrative account.  Reporting Dashboards automatically gives these accounts Administration Access to the module, however, Import/Export checks the user group permissions.  Please check the user group permissions that you have on that account to see that it has Administration Access to Reporting Dashboards and try the import again.

Thank you,

Todd Bailey

Sorry, Todd,

I didn't see your answer when I posted mine. I couldn't find this error on Community anywhere when I first encountered it so I meant to post both the answer and solution together but had to step away before posting the answer. You're right, though!

Sean_Killian
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

The problem was that the account that I was performing the upload as didn't have any Dashboards rights set in Configuration.  After assigning rights from OnBase Configuration, under User > User Groups & Rights, select a group and then use the Dashboards button to assign rights.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.