cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML DIP PROCESS

FNU_Virendra_Ku
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I want to get pdfs files processed from one server to OnBase server suppose i have pushed 10 pdfs files on OnBase server i want to get names of PDFs from OnBase SQL server  ? or how can I get processed pdfs count and name files of the day. Please help if you can thank you.

Files have pushed thru DIP process.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Grant_Fish
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I have a similar process and requirements, needing to find a particular document in OnBase that has come from a different system via DIP. I created a keyword in OnBase that holds the unique ID number from the source system. This allows me to easily tie each OnBase document to the source system document. By querying the OnBase keyword table for the keyword and joining to the itemdata table I can find information in OnBase for a particular source system document, including the document name.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Grant_Fish
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I have a similar process and requirements, needing to find a particular document in OnBase that has come from a different system via DIP. I created a keyword in OnBase that holds the unique ID number from the source system. This allows me to easily tie each OnBase document to the source system document. By querying the OnBase keyword table for the keyword and joining to the itemdata table I can find information in OnBase for a particular source system document, including the document name.

FNU_Virendra_Ku
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

thank you , i will check it.