cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WorkView filter queries seem to be ignoring seconds when querying against DateTime attribute

James_Taylor
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

One of the classes in my WorkView application has a filter. The filter includes a User Prompt that allows the user to query against one of the DateTime attributes in the class.

I have noticed that when performing a query, when I enter a date/time value, the seconds component of that value is ignored. For example, if I include a constraint like the following:

CDateTimeCreated >= 3/8/2021 12:06:50 PM

The filter query will return all values where that attribute is greater than or equal to 3/8/2021 12:06:00 PM. It is essentially ignoring the seconds component of whatever constraint value that I pass in. 

Curious if anyone else has seen this.

1 REPLY 1

William_Buchana
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Yes, I'm seeing this issue too. It's super annoying. If the database is recording seconds, why the heck would the system display and filter by ignoring seconds. 

Thanks for creating a product suggestion. I upvoted it.

https://community.hyland.com/ideas/idea/78334-enhance-workview-so-that-filters-using-datetime-attrib...

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.