cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 20H2 still in testing after 6 months

Thomas_Reu
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Windows 10 20H2 has been in testing since October 2020 - over 6 months.  Is there an ETA on this?  Note: Microsoft comes out with updates/versions frequently and while I certainly expect a little delay in 3rd party approval, taking over 6 months is a concern.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Austin_Wakat
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Thanks for your question on Windows 20H2 compatibility, Tom. We're targeting the end of June to complete our compatibility testing, and will update the Third Party compatibility list as soon as it is complete. I recognize it has taken some time to get this compatibility posted and appreciate the Community's patience. As Microsoft has moved to the six month release cadence for Windows, we've been taking steps internally at Hyland to turn this compatibility around faster and outside the normal OnBase release cycle for future releases.

View answer in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Austin, any update on the progress? 

We're also running into deadlines waiting on this compatibility testing.  Is there any update?  

@Austin Wakat :  Respectfully, end of June has come and gone.  Any updates on this, as well as Windows 10 21H1? 

(Windows 11 is still new enough I wouldn't expect Hyland to be testing just yet, but I agree with others that it should be on the testing roadmap sooner rather than later.) 

We understand that it takes longer to thoroughly test/vet a new OS build against all the supported versions/builds of all Hyland's products, and especially when Hyland is taking extra time to vet EP5; but many of our organizations are not waiting for Hyland to vet the OS releases.  Organizations need to move forward according to their own timelines.  It is just a bit frustrating when vendors are not able to keep pace.

Any update you can provide (new target date, etc.) is most appreciated.

based on new comments and lack of follow-up I have changed this answer to rejected

Hi all, thanks for your continued engagement here. I'm happy to report that we have completed our internal compatibility testing for 20H2 and are in progress with the 21H1 testing. The third party compatibility list should be updated later today to reflect those updates. Thanks for your patience here!

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.