cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will OnBase 12 allow to select document handle as a system keyword to an AFKWS?

Ed_Faroun1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

We are currently on 9.2 and that does not allow us to select the docuemtn Handle as a System Keyword to sue in an AFKWS we need to abckfill random doucemtns in OnBase.

10 REPLIES 10

Ansley_Ingram
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi,

I'm able to include the Document Handle keyword in the configuration of an Autofill Keyword Set in version 9.2. Is that what you are referring to? Or is there something else you are trying to do with the Document Handle keyword that isn't working for you?

Ansley

Ed_Faroun1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I made an error describing the issue, the Document Handle keyword exists of course, my issue is that I am trying to copy the Document Handle value (ItemNum) to another keyword (B) on the document. The AFKWS is bringing in the value in AFKWS Management but it is not populating the keyword (B) value on the document.

How can I accomplish that?

sorry for the confusion and thanks for your help.

jeremywinters
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

I'm not sure I follow your process yet.  You have an autofill keyword set with the document handle in it.  When the autofill triggers, other keywords are filled in, but you want the document handle value, which is already a keyword on the document, to be applied to another keyword value on the document?  Is that correct?

Also, where is this occuring, in a scan queue, on a manual import, or other import method?

Ed_Faroun1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Jeremy,

I need to copy the ItemNum value to a keyowrd on the Document, the AFKWS is to bring in the "ItenNum" value to an existing keyword on the document, I am using the keyword Document handle is to retrieve the ItemNum value since both are the same.

Thanks