cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UX Research Opportunity and Brief Survey - Config

Anne-Marie_Cra1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

UPDATE: Thanks to a phenomenal response from Community members, we have satisfied our quota for on-prem candidates. All customers and partners with Config experience are encouraged to complete the survey portion, but the call for interview participants is now limited to Global Cloud Services (GCS) users.

Hi everyone,

Hyland's UX Research team is recruiting participants for a study focused on the Hyland Configuration user experience. A new web-based version of Config is under development for release in a future version of OnBase. We need feedback on your current usage of Config, as well as input on the new prototype.

Below are the details on the study:

Research Objectives

-Receive feedback from customers and partners on current usage of Config.
-Perform usability tests with customers and/or partners to receive initial feedback on the new Config web product to inform product development and feature prioritization.

Research Format

Part one, open to GCS and non-GCS customers and partners:

Completion of a three minute survey on Config Usage.

Part two, open to GCS customers and partners:

In a one-on-one, 60-minute Zoom interview, we will:

• Review a working prototype for a future release of Config.
  • Evaluate the scope of the new Config product.
  • Discuss how to improve your overall Config experience.

Research Participants
Ideal candidates for both portions must be regular or experienced users of Config.

Updated: Candidates for the interview portion must utilize a GCS-hosted solution.

To complete the survey and/or sign up for an interview session, please click the link below:
https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6462617/Configuration-Pre-Study-Questionnaire

Thank you!

Anne-Marie

5 REPLIES 5

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

Thank you for the clarification Tyler. This helps to understand and I am grateful to hear the intended end results of this work. I am excited to see what you guys have and trust me, you know the critic I am. I will be blunt and honest, but I do it for the greater good of everyone, customer and vendor alike. 🙂

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.