cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users belonging to multiple groups in AD, not being added to mirrored groups in Onbase

James_Collins2
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

We use AD autologin.  When a new user joins, they are only being added to the group "Domain Users" not to other groups they also belong to, such as "Executive Team", even though they are a part of those groups in AD.

I have Nested Security Groups turned on under group discovery strategy.  Is there something else I am missing?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_Kossover
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

James -

I'm afraid that your post does not contain enough information for me to even speculate about the issue you are seeing. I suggest that you look at either the Verbose log (if you are using the OnBase Client) or the NT/LDAP tab output from diagnostics console (if you are using a core client with the Application Server). Among other things, these logs will tell you which AD groups were found for the user and which OnBase User Groups they were matched up with, which may be enough information for you to identify the problem.

If the logs do not provide enough information to help you solve the problem, or if you need assistance collecting the logs, please contact your first line of support.

Thank you -

NOK

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.