cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unity configuration project window is blank

Diana_Berry
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I am having an issue with my configuration window in unity. My onbase version is 11 and my operating system is windows 7. Whenever I try opening a project in configuration, it acts like it opens and then the screen is blank. I can create a new project and when I close and reopen, the screen is blank. I did a search of this forum and found a suggestion about UAC windows settings and I set them to default and then set them to the lowest settings and neither one worked. Does anyone out there have some ideas? thank you so much!

3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

Diana,

Are you asking about the Unity Forms Designer or the Unity API Configuration?  I am just trying to get your question directed to the appropriate forum if necessary.

Diana_Berry
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I think it is the unity api?? It is when you go into queries in onbase configuration.

Daniel_Quill
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Diana,

Are you working in a load balanced environment?  If so, this because Unity only updates the Application server that you are connected to.  If you are load balanced there is no guarantee that you will be connected to same application server each time.  The way to correct in a load balanced environment is to make sure that you reset the Application Pool of all the load balanced applicaton servers after making a change.  Any application server will not get the new changes or projects until they reset.

Hope that helps.