Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSC copies the content of the table hsi.rmitemlistentry , it should not

Dominique_Pluch
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hello,

After the delivery of each release of our workview application we copy back this application to our Dev , Test and Integration environments.

We have proceeded with Dev today and have found that the content of the table hsi.rmitemlistentry is copied. This table seems to contain the reference of the autoname of the objects created.

At first use of the newly created Dev environment we get error 'cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'hsi.itemlistentry' with unique index 'rmitemlistentry1' the duplicate key value is (1892584) the statement has been terminated'

We have checked in the DB and have found this table with populated records.

According to us, this table should be 'empty' after a TSC.

What do you think about this analysis, do you think that it could be an issue in TSC ?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

celsocastillo
Employee
Employee

Hello Dominique

Sorry for delayed reply.

I have created an issue to review reported case

If you want updates please contact your first line of support (FLOS) and ask to be included with CC-391

I was unable to reproduce duplicated entry with new database, if you want to further research issue, please contact FLOS.

Thanks you for using Community

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Dominique_Pluch
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi All,

we have delivered our bi-annual development in Production last week and are performing TSC from Production to Development and to Integration with EP1 right now ( We have upgraded theenv Production to EP1 ).

We can confirm again that the utility TSC still the records from the table "RMItemListEntry" from source DB to the the target DB.

I think that this table ontent should not be copied when the documents nor objects are not copied. If so this generates error of type duplicate-key.

If you use TSC, do you get such symptoms ?

Regards,

Dominique

celsocastillo
Employee
Employee

Hello Dominique

Sorry for delayed reply.

I have created an issue to review reported case

If you want updates please contact your first line of support (FLOS) and ask to be included with CC-391

I was unable to reproduce duplicated entry with new database, if you want to further research issue, please contact FLOS.

Thanks you for using Community

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.