cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction log report actions explinations

Khaleil_Al-Sahs
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Does anyone know where i can find explanation for each action within transaction log please.

If I try to generate transaction log for 'Document History' then i pick 'Show Details' , there are tons of actions, for example, 'Added Post' , 'Added Reference Document' , 'Chart Link' 'Changed repository' ...etc.

Does anyone know where i can find list for each of these actions please.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Kevin_Cole
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ
There's no structured table of these. They are listed in Appendix A of the Database Reporting Guide under transactionxlog.

Khaleil_Al-Sahs
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Thanks Cole K

But what the exact meaning for each action?

Thanks

Kevin_Cole
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ
I'm sorry Khaleil. I misunderstood the context of your question.The meaning for each action is probably something you can figure out through training and the documentation (the "MRGs" or "Module Reference Guides"). You could also commit a few documents to your non-prod instance. Perform various things on them and observe the results in the transaction history.Some of the actions listed are for modules that my company does not license; so I can't say for sure for all of them. But all the ones that show up in our transactionxlog are OnBase actions that you can find in the MRGs. Most or all should be in the System Admin Guide and the Workflow Guide. Search for the text of the action. Hope this helps.-K

Michelle_Servi5
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

We need to know what each action value is and corresponding values for each

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.