cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Select String query with '_filter_%' using External Keyword Data Sets is not working in Unity Client 18.0.0.23

imed_dj
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi Community

i have an external keyword data set with condition '_filter_%'. The filter work fine in Onbase Client and Configuration but not in Unity Client 18.

when i drop down, i have always all values of the list.

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED ANSWERS

Sebastian_Salom
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi, Imed,

Sorry to hear about the issues you are having with keyword data set filtering in Unity Client. You've come across a defect that was recently identified and is being addressed by SCR 310677 and SCR 307523. I went ahead and added your customer record to both of those SCRs. The filtering issue will be fixed in the next service pack of OnBase 18.

If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you for posting on Community!

View answer in original post

Michael_Schrot1
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Has this been resolved in subsequent SP releases?

View answer in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Sebastian_Salom
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi, Imed,

Sorry to hear about the issues you are having with keyword data set filtering in Unity Client. You've come across a defect that was recently identified and is being addressed by SCR 310677 and SCR 307523. I went ahead and added your customer record to both of those SCRs. The filtering issue will be fixed in the next service pack of OnBase 18.

If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you for posting on Community!

Hi Sebastien

Can you add me to the scr 310677 and 307523

thank's

Hi, Imed,

I wanted to let you know that the fixes for both SCRs have been included in the latest Service Pack of 18.0.

Thank you!

Thomas_Reu
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Imed, if by filter you mean the workview filter, then you can workaround this by creating a view in the database and then pointing to the view.