Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Query for Keyword Type Groups

Chris_Breisch
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello,

I'm interested in querying the values of my keywords in a keyword type group.

For my specific instance, I see that hsi.keyrecorddata161 has my data in it, but I don't see a mapping table that tells me that. For loose keywords, I can find all of them for a given doc type by going through hsi.doctype -> hsi.itemtypexkeyword -> hsi.keytypetable. This gets me the keyword name (hsi.keytypetable.keytype) and the table number I'd use in hsi.keyitem### or hsi.keyxitem### (hsi.keytypetable.keytypenum). I don't see a similar way to get the ### for hsi.recorddata### or even a way to know that I would need to look in any hsi.recorddata### table.

It does look like I'm still going to go through hsi.keytypetable as I see that the keytypenums match the kg### columns I see in hsi.keyrecorddata161.

Clearly it's possible to figure this out. The Unity Client knows how to map them. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Larissa_Armand
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Chris,

I think the table DOCTYPEKEYSET is what you are looking for.

Then KEYSETXKEYTYPE will relate keyword types to keyword groups and KEYWORDSET has keyword group information.  

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Larissa_Armand
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Chris,

I think the table DOCTYPEKEYSET is what you are looking for.

Then KEYSETXKEYTYPE will relate keyword types to keyword groups and KEYWORDSET has keyword group information.  

Chris_Breisch
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Thank you, Larissa. That is precisely what I needed.