cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Error During Image Statement Processing

Steve_Michelin
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

We are receiving an ODBC error (image below) during Image Statement Processing.  Our first line of support has indicated it may be a resource error and that is about as far as it has gone.  Our current admin simply reprocesses the batch until we get a successful result.  Thought I would reach out to the community to see if anyone had run across this type a issue and could point me in a direction to get it resolved.  

We are running Director  Version 9.2.1.613 SP1, which is Fiserv's version of OnBase.  The database server is a Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Server with SP 1 applied.   Database is SQL Server 2008 R2(64-bit).

Thanks

Steve

7 REPLIES 7

Not applicable

Hello Steve,

Thank you for posting your question.  I'm sorry to hear that you have been having this error.  Although it may have other causes, I do know that this error is often associated with using an out-of-date ODBC driver.  This- along with numerous other ODBC issues - can be seen if even one workstation has an outdated driver.  Have you checked to make sure all of your ODBC drivers are up to date?  Please keep in mind that your specific build of SQL Server, and not just your version, determines which ODBC drivers should be used.   Although the minimum ODBC driver version for each build is supported, we highly suggest using the most current version for your platform. 

I hope this helps.  Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Steve_Michelin
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Thanks for the reply Maria.  I will need to confirm drivers with our other system admin and get back to you.

Steve

Steve_Michelin
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

So it appears that we are using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (SP1) Version 10.50.2500.0 (x64) for the database.  What is the recommend ODBC Driver for the workstation data sources?

Not applicable

Hi Steve,

The minimum driver version for 10.50.2500.0 is 2009.100.2500.0.

To check this on a 64-bit machine, you should navigate to C:\windows\SYSWOW64\, right-click on the file sqlncli10.dll, and select the Details tab.  This will give you the full driver version, listed as "Product version."

I hope this helps.

Thanks,