Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing Keyword values in columns on a SQL custom query

Thilina_Random2
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I have an SQL Custom Query.

I need to be able to display the output with the document autoname string and some of the keywords on the document as columns.

Right now, when the SQL custom query is run, the output shown to the user is only a list of the autoname strings. What do I need to do to add a keyword as a column to the output.

Here is a screenshot of the custom query I have.

Please let me know what I need to do to get keyword values as columns on the output of the custom query.

5 REPLIES 5

Thy_Toeung1
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

You used to be able to do this by configuring the "Display Columns" option - however, recent versions of OnBase have actually disabled this feature for SQL based queries.

I, for one, would love to have it back. I do not know of any SCR's to bring this feature back.

Thy

Steven_Little
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I have the same issue.  SQL Custom Query is useless without being able to specific the output columns....

Isabelle_Smith
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Really, what's the point in making a custom query if you can't see your results beyond 'this is all we show.' 

Did Hyland add a subsequent module that requires licensing to create new queries? 

Nick_McElheny1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

It depends on your business need, but one way that we work around this limitation is by using the Report Services module and adding a column to the output with a DocPop link to the document.  This also let's you take in user input parameters which is another restriction of SQL custom queries.

I hope this helps.

Nick McElheny | Trover Solutions, Inc.

Lead Systems Engineer - Document Imaging