cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanninglog actionnum 260?

Peter_Scaramuzz
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I am doing some work with the scanninglog events and saw a user who has actionnum 260. I believe I have the latest documentation and the appendix only goes to 247. Can someome point me to what that represents and perhaps even better some documentation with the latest updated actionnum's?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello Peter,

Thank you for posting to Community.

There are additional Actions that are not currently listed in the Database Reporting Guide. The additional actionnums and what they stand for can be found here.

Actionnum 260 means 'scan operation finished'.

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney
Team Leader
Hyland Software Technical Support Department

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello Peter,

Thank you for posting to Community.

There are additional Actions that are not currently listed in the Database Reporting Guide. The additional actionnums and what they stand for can be found here.

Actionnum 260 means 'scan operation finished'.

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney
Team Leader
Hyland Software Technical Support Department

Thanks!

Hi Jonathan,

I know this thread is old, but the link you posted above is pointing to another thread that doesn't have anything to do with actionnum values. Is there anywhere posted that has actionnum values for numbers above 247? The Database Reporting Guide MRG only covers actionnum up to 247 in the scanninglog table.

I'm looking for actionum 266

Thanks!

I found some code from a reporting dashboard.  The comment next to sl2.actionnum = 266 is "end indexing"