cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadmap for the REST API?

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

Can Hyland please provide a roadmap for the REST API and what you are going to be focusing on adding to it in what order? No, I am not expecting to have dates on the roadmap as putting dates on the roadmap turns it into a timeline instead. I just want to see if we can get a roadmap of what Hyland will be working on what and in what approximate order.

As a side note, the main reason I am asking is because I am going to be working on creating my own AD sync script and going to have it run through the Unity Scheduler. (Which as a side comment, it surprises me that this hasn't been thought about already to just create the sync process through the Unity Scheduler already. Just use what you already have in place.) So instead of developing it against the Unity API, I am hoping that the REST API will have the ability to manage users and user groups with it.

Thanks.

13 REPLIES 13

Nathaniel_Call1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I second this!

Bumping this thread as I am really hoping someone from Hyland could help us out here. Maybe @Daniel Medina or someone else?

Thanks.

Don_Dittmar
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Ryan, I think that @Mike Askren may be the right person to answer your question.

Thank you @Don Dittmar .

@Mike Askren , could you assist here?

Thanks.