cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Additional processing scheduled for an object failed to complete: OnPostExport - rmnotification" - v23.1

MVannLeicester
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Export/Import.  Same result both in Config and Studio.  Doesn't matter if Studio is Local or application server.

Export hangs and never resolves.  Diagnostics repeatedly shows ImportExport\ExportServices\GetExportResults.

Mind you, this same export worked (though with some teeth pulling) in EP3.

My theory is that some notifications are corrupted - which is highly likely.  My issue is that the tool doesn't just skip them and keep going.

Don't find any results for this error - I assume nobody's testing 23.1.  So hopefully @Adam Shane will roll through with a known issue logged about it and how to get around it.

EDIT: I confirmed that this may be a leak.  It keeps on doing whatever it's doing even when you close the repository, even if you close Studio.  It appears that it passes the job to the IIS Worker Process who will happily keep spinning in circles while chewing CPU cycles.

5 REPLIES 5

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi @Vann Leicester ,

Unfortunately I don't have a quick answer as I don't know what the issue is.  That would take time and troubleshooting which is best performed by your first line of support.  That being said, it is possible that using Partial References might help ...

https://support.hyland.com/r/OnBase/Change-Control/Foundation-23.1/Change-Control/Best-Practices/Con...

This will limit the amount of information that is exported.

Best wishes.

Can't get that far - that button shows up after this initial accumulation step.

Thanks though

Got it.  Sorry, was hoping for a quick solution.  I would recommend working with you first line of support to determine the root cause of the issue.

celsocastillo
Employee
Employee

Hello Vann

Can you please run Workview doctor and try to export. If still an issue, please contact your FLOS and include export package with EP3 with your report. I really like to take a look to your export case if WV Doctor did not find any configuration issue.

PD: You are right export process is managed with the application server, GetExportResult is a way Studio/Configuration talk to application server in order to verify export status.

Thanks

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.