cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the implementation of the filters (Workview) within the API after version update 15.

wesllyjorge
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise
We migrated OnBase 13.0.2.235 to 15.0.2.174. We are having problem with the implementation of the filters within the API after version update.
We have a rule for creating a class "A" object when the user "John" creates object of class "A" every object of the class "B" with user "John" are added in the "A" class object .
Problem: This function works only for the first user, and for other users are not added to the abject class "B" only for the user "John" who was the first.
I thank you,
1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Tyler_Sorber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Weslly

It looks as though this issue was looked into by API Support, and you were able to get the Filter to work as expected.  I was not able to find any details to provide to this Community Posting.

I will go ahead and mark this post as answered.  If you have any additional details of what needed changed to cause the filter to work as expected, please feel free to include it within the Forum Post.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Adam_Ryman
Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Weslly,

Can you please further explain what is meant by the first time?
What constitutes the first time?
Are there any errors that occur when the second user attempts the process?

Tyler_Sorber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Weslly

It looks as though this issue was looked into by API Support, and you were able to get the Filter to work as expected.  I was not able to find any details to provide to this Community Posting.

I will go ahead and mark this post as answered.  If you have any additional details of what needed changed to cause the filter to work as expected, please feel free to include it within the Forum Post.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.