cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnBase Error - After Login (String was not recognize as valid date time)

Ahmad_Marie1
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi there,

i face problem when i try  to login with the manager user  I got this error ((String was not recognize as valid date time))  and thousands of pop-ups started to appear in an infinite loop.

After creating a new user in the manager group, we can now login as a full administrator. and no error appear.

I just want to know what created the problem for the manager user. is it  related to workstaion date or  user.
so as to be able to avoid it next time.  

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Thanks Ahmad for the update and glad that you were able to find a workaround.

Since MANAGER is a system administrator account and has special permissions, I would recommend working with your first line of support to further troubleshoot the issue and find a resolution.

Take care.

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Ahmad,

Thanks for the post.

Which client are you logging into when you receive the popup message?  I'm going to assume that this popup is with the Unity Client or Web Client.  If that is the case, do you receive any messages when logging into the OnBase Thick Client?

Thanks.

Ahmad_Marie1
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise
Thank Adam For Replay this error appear in unity client when I login by default onbase user (Manager) .actually I resolved problem by created another user with same privileges of manager user .There is no errors message appear on thick client .

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Thanks Ahmad for the update and glad that you were able to find a workaround.

Since MANAGER is a system administrator account and has special permissions, I would recommend working with your first line of support to further troubleshoot the issue and find a resolution.

Take care.

Sakhr_Mohammed
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

The erros was dut to the workstaion date and time format,

It was set as Gogorian date and the unity config file was set the culture to "sa-AR" to accept the Umm-Alqura Date.