cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

onbase and large audio and video files

Thomas_Reu
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Does anyone have any experience with how OnBase handles really large audio or video files?  We have some clients thinking about meeting minutes that could be 2-2.5 hrs of audio and other clients thinking about video over the same time frame (basically a full length movie).  I'm sure we are talking about 5-10GB or more for 1 file.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Thomas_Reu
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Just to get current, does this limitation still apply in v15 as of today?

View answer in original post

29 REPLIES 29

Joe_Pineda
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Since OnBase 15 was just released,  it's my turn to ask again:  is the file size limit of 2GB still in effect for newly created OB15 systems? Any new info on hte SCR mentioned above (166753)?

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Jose,

Thanks for the follow up.  The SCR you mentioned in your last post is the SCR to follow (though is part of a larger project to support large files).  At this time it has not been completed and is being considered for future releases of the software.

Take care.

Joe_Pineda
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Thanks Adam. Expect the question for OnBase 16, I guess. Big Smile

Thomas_Reu
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Just to get current, does this limitation still apply in v15 as of today?

My FLOS got back to me first. The limitation is still in place for v15 and there is no ETA for OnBase to become 64-bit compatible.
Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.