Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Email Addresses in a Keyword

Erica_Rocks
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hello,

I'm using Distribution Service (version 15). I'm trying to send a notification using Keyword Type. It sends the email as expected when there are one or two email addresses separated by a comma in the Keyword. But when I add a third email address, it only sends to the last email address. It does not look as I'd expect in the emailqueuerecip table either...seems to be storing the first and second address in the emaildisplayname column. The MRG says "The Keyword Value can contain multiple addresses, separated by a comma or a semicolon."

Wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

Thanks,
Erica

3 REPLIES 3

Cameron_Roberts
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Erica,

Sorry you are having difficulties.

Yes, something is not right as you should be seeing a separate row for each recipient in the emailqueuerecip table sharing a common disrequestnum. How are the messages getting to Distribution Service?

Thanks,

Cameron

Hi Cameron,

The messages are being created within Workflow on a Thick Client 15.0.3, using a Send Notification action in the Adhoc User Task. The Notification was created in Studio v15.0.3.338. The Recipients tab has one entry--Type is Keyword Type, the Keyword being used is called Manager Email (Alphanumeric, length of 80), Mail Type is External and External Type is To. The Database and Distribution Service are on the same server.

Hope that helps!

Erica

Cameron--hoping you saw my response to your questions?

Thanks,
Erica