cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyword Group Maintenance [20609]

Eric_Peters
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

We just upgraded to 16 from 15. When I go into Config -> Keyword Type Groups I get a popup stating

Keyword Group Maintenance [20609]

There is some keyword group maintenance that needs to be done. This may take a long time.

Would you like to continue?

yes/no

Has anyone seen this before. Apprehensive to hit yes.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Bryan_Hurless
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Good afternoon Eric,

Thank you for using the OnBase Community.  The dialog you are seeing is expected, and is directly related to the improvements made for Keyword Type Groups in OnBase 16 Service Pack 1.

Before OnBase 16 Service Pack 1, you were unable to re-order Keyword Type Groups once they were configured.  As of OnBase 16 Service Pack 1 you can now re-order Keyword Type Groups after the Keyword Group Maintenance has been completed.

Depending on the amount of Keyword Type Groups that exist in your system, and number of Keyword Records this can take some time to complete.  To be on the safe side you may want to start the maintenance after hours.  The process is fully automated and no user interaction is required once it has been started.

I hope that helps, thank you for using the OnBase Community!

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Bryan_Hurless
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Good afternoon Eric,

Thank you for using the OnBase Community.  The dialog you are seeing is expected, and is directly related to the improvements made for Keyword Type Groups in OnBase 16 Service Pack 1.

Before OnBase 16 Service Pack 1, you were unable to re-order Keyword Type Groups once they were configured.  As of OnBase 16 Service Pack 1 you can now re-order Keyword Type Groups after the Keyword Group Maintenance has been completed.

Depending on the amount of Keyword Type Groups that exist in your system, and number of Keyword Records this can take some time to complete.  To be on the safe side you may want to start the maintenance after hours.  The process is fully automated and no user interaction is required once it has been started.

I hope that helps, thank you for using the OnBase Community!

Thank you

Hi Bryan

We are in the same boat as Eric, however we have not yet applied OnBase 16 Service Pack 1.

Is it necessary to apply Service Pack 1 first before clicking Yes to this, or am I ok to do so without upgrading to Service Pack 1?

Thanks

Hi Scott,

I recommend reaching out to your first line of support to check with them, but I believe that the "Keyword Group Maintenance [20609] There is some keyword group maintenance that needs to be done. This may take a long time. Would you like to continue?" message will only be displayed if your system is upgraded to OnBase 16 Service Pack 1.

You can also check to see if you are on Service Pack one via the OnBase Client. Expand the Help menu and select About OnBase Client. At the bottom of the window the Build Version should be listed, if it ends in SP1 then you are currently using Service Pack 1.

Thank you,

Bryan