cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is OnBase CMIS compliant?

Christian_Jones
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

A discussion was proposed about using Application Enabler to read data from an IBM Content Manager screen as there was not an ERP system immediately available. Not sure if AppEnabler would work in this scenario, but it spurred on the question of, is OnBase AppEnabler or OnBase itself, CMIS compliant?

After performing some research online, and in Community, and our FLOS, it would seem that OnBase is not CMIS compliant. Which leads to another question of should it be?

Has anyone asked this question before? Any information would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Kris_French
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hello Christian,

You are correct. At this time, OnBase is not CMIS compliant. We have reviewed CMIS in the past and found that there was little interest from our customer base in pursuing compliance. If your organization has a need for this, please get in contact with your Account Manager and let them know. Thank you!

View answer in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Ari_Ribeiro
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Roxana,

My custome have a developer team  and they decided not to use OnBase's existing CMIS integration.
They are developing a gateway through the OnBase java API to exchange information from the IBM WorkFlow Application they have to OnBase. Right now, I'm only supporting the API integration calls, but I'm not participating in the development.

Hi Ari

Thank you for your answer, I will talk to my client so that OnBase APIS can be used.

Katarina_Atanas
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi Roxana, hope your day is going well.

I am looking for an MRG regarding CMIS in the Hyland site, but I am no able to find any relevant. Could you advise and navigate me where I can find and download?

Thank you in advance!

Please send it to me too.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.