cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with or Connectors for Microsoft Dynamics 365?

Matthew_Grant
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Does anyone know where I can read more about any Hyland based Integration with or Connectors for Microsoft Dynamics 365?

2 ACCEPTED ANSWERS

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

Hello Matthew. After searching myself, I have found out that connecting to systems like this, Hyland recommends using their EIS (Enterprise Integration Server). You can find the product page and all documentation here.

https://community.hyland.com/products/onbase/enterprise-integration-server

Hope this helps. 🙂

View answer in original post

Jono_Bowles
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Matthew,

Hyland recently released a new integration offering for Dynamics 365 and OnBase, specific to Accounts Payable. In short, the integration facilitates lookups and invoice posting into D365, as well as OnBase document retrieval from within D365. I am Product Owner for the integration, and I'd be happy to elaborate further if you feel this functionality fits your use case.

Thanks!

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

Hello Matthew. After searching myself, I have found out that connecting to systems like this, Hyland recommends using their EIS (Enterprise Integration Server). You can find the product page and all documentation here.

https://community.hyland.com/products/onbase/enterprise-integration-server

Hope this helps. 🙂

Jono_Bowles
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Matthew,

Hyland recently released a new integration offering for Dynamics 365 and OnBase, specific to Accounts Payable. In short, the integration facilitates lookups and invoice posting into D365, as well as OnBase document retrieval from within D365. I am Product Owner for the integration, and I'd be happy to elaborate further if you feel this functionality fits your use case.

Thanks!

Are there plans to extend this integration further to allow integrated document retrieval from other screens within D365 F&O?