cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating a .net API application with unity api

Kowsik_Paduchur
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi, we recently got Unity API license added to our Server and we had .Net core API Application that needs to connect with the server. I found the documentation here SDK.hyland.com (onbase.com).

But I am having issues with find the required libraries like Hyland.Unity.dll and Hyland.Types.dll. From where could I install or get these packages, so that I could connect our .Net core API Application with Onbase Server

4 REPLIES 4

George_Sialmas
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

@Kowsik Paduchuri You can get the Hyland.Unity.dll and Hyland.Types.dll files from the Application Serer's bin directory as per this post by @Daniel Quill Unity API Version Utility (hyland.com).

913c493081d84be4a01eee12132b7c06

Regards,

George

This was my question too. This information needs to be in the documentation section and clearly spelled out, as the only reference on this page: 

https://sdk.onbase.com/unitySDK/html/6f622015-e8b1-4529-9de2-4080edc75760.htm

I would highly advise a revision to more clearly explain this step.

@Richard Duerr I wish they would publish a nuget package. There's also a .net core compatible unity.dll but you have to create a support ticket to get it. 

Scott_McLean
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

@Kowsik Paduchuri 

George's answer (above) is valid if you're developing on .NET Framework. However, since you mentioned that your application is using.NET Core, you'll need to request the .NET Standard DLLs from Hyland Support.

See this article for a description: New Platform Support for the Unity API (hyland.com)

These DLLs are available for Foundation EP 4 and later OnBase versions.