cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDP & API requirements for EP5 version

Krishna_Eyyuni1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

We installed EP5 version (21.1.11.1000) and planning to do an install of IDP and API. What is the compatible version to be installed for IDP,API and Temp file service version? What  .NET core bundles need to be installed before we start the installation for API & IDP, please suggest. Is there any link where I can check the compatibility?

8 REPLIES 8

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi @Krishna Eyyuni ,

I see that you posted the same question here.  Please reference the responses to your question ...

https://community.hyland.com/forum/threads/77548-fyi-installing-hyland-idp-and-rest-api-with-net-hos...

Best wishes.

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

For EP5 you will want to use the following:

I have linked the above for you. The Hyland IdP & Temp File Service is version agnostic for the most part. However, the REST API is version "specific". In other words, you want to make sure that you are connecting to the appropriate version and all with it.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Alan_Vidmar
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@Adam Shane  I'm not finding any information on which version of the "Temporary File Service" is supported by which version of the API. For example does the latest Temporary File Service v1.6.6 work with the REST APIs from EP3? Also, where can I find release notes for Temp File Service 1.6.6?

Hi @Alan Vidmar ,

The Temporary File Service is included as part of the ApiServer.  There is only ever one version/build of the TFS supported with the version/build of ApiServer.  However, the minor version of the TFS may change between builds of the ApiServer.  The change would be minor increment of the TFS service is there is a change from build to build of the ApiServer.  Version changes of the TFS would take place between version changes of the ApiServer (as these would be major changes).

Take care.