Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IdP admin client login - local vs AD

Marek_Aksamit
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to login to the local IdP admin client (https://my.server/identityprovider/admin) using AD account, or do I have to use local OnBase login? I can login using my local onbase account, but I'm getting "invalid user name or password) when using AD account.

87bac601a6d54cb9b08669e8dafc0536

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jimmy_Byrne
Employee
Employee

Hello @Marek Aksamit ,

The Hyland Identity Provider (IdP) does not have a direct integration with Active Directory (AD), but if your AD account is federated through an identity provider (Azure, Okta, Ping, etc.) you can use a supported provider type (SAML, WSFED, CAS, etc.) to logon to the IdP admin console with that account.

Initially, you will have to logon to the IdP admin console with an OnBase account in order to configure an external provider. Once the external provider is configured, you'll have the option to logon to the IdP admin console using either OnBase credentials or a federated logon (AD account). In order to successfully authenticate and gain access into the admin page, you'll need to ensure that the federated account your logging on with is added as an "administrative user" or assigned to an "administrative group".

8d90c70c2f8c406dbe00add3818e8faf

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

My pleasure.