Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine Ad Hoc OCR is complete

Rob_Balyeat
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi,

Does anyone have an idea of how to determine if a document has exited (or exists) in the Awaiting Ad Hoc OCR queue? I'm using OnBase v11 and through a workflow I'm using the action 'Queue This Document for OCR'. Since the OCR does not happen immediately, I need to wait for the revision to get created  (it's a PDF image only that gets OCR with output format of searchable PDF). So although I could write a script to check for the comment on the revision that's created by OCR, I just wondered if there was a better way.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Patrick_Ramser
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

So sorry for the late response.

That actually isn't possible at the time in the API. If you need anymore assistance with this my suggestion to you is reach out to your first line of API Support. If you are unsure who your first line of API Support is, please contact us at apisupport@onbase.com and we can point you in the right direction. We are happy to assist you in troubleshooting if you are part of an API Certified organization. If you are not API Certified, we can put you in contact with our Custom Solutions Group who would be able to assist you as a billable service.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.