cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to ADD a page to an existing document

Steven_Wyckoff
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Does anyone know if using the Onbase Optima client (version 11) if you retrieve an existing document how to ADD a page to that document? I see how to delete and/or reorder pages but don't see how to add a page. Thank you, Steve

3 REPLIES 3

Steve_Reed
Employee
Employee

If the page is coming from another document, you can right-click drag thumbnails between image viewer windows to move pages.  If the new page needs to be brought in from a scanner, you can right-click on the document and 'scan more pages' on a workstation that is licensed for document imaging.

Is this set in the document type or the user/group rights?  Is it available in the Web Client, the Desktop client, or both?

"Scan more pages" is not available on my machine (I am a desktop scanning client, not batch scanning)

Steve_Reed
Employee
Employee

The user who will be performing the 'scan more pages' needs to have an imaging license (desktop document imaging for TWAIN is acceptable) and needs to have the 'Scan' Registered Processing Product right under user groups/rights.  Additionally, the user needs to have 'modify' priviliges on the document type(s) in question. 

Scan more pages is available in the OnBase Client but not available in the web client.