Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizontal Green Bar in Cold Report

Manuel_Santana
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi,

We are importing Cold text report and it is showed with the horizontal green bar in the Thick Client. Is it possible to remove those green bars, so the background only is white?

In the other hand the same Cold text report is showed without the horizontal green bar in the Web Client. How we can show the report with the horizontal green bars?

Regards

8 REPLIES 8

Manuel_Santana
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Thank you very much for the fast responses. I just do it I work find with the thick client. I can remove the green bars.

Perhalps doesn't make sense, but the green bar never was showed in the web client. If you can help me to know how to show the green bars in the web client we will appreciate. Thanks again.

Regards.

Mike_Saville
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

It's also needed as a user option in the Thick Client.

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Manuel,

As a follow up to these responses, the greenbar functionality for COLD reports is currently only available in the OnBase Thick Client.  Previous requests have been rejected by development to add the functionality to the OnBase Web Client via SCR: #14243 with no currently opened SCR's.  SCR: #96967 has been created to add the functionality to the Unity Client, but is not scheduled to be developed with the release of OnBase 14.

If you would like to be added or follow up on any of these requests, I would follow up with your first line of support.

Take care.

Manuel_Santana
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi,

Good to knowk the situation with the web client and Unity client. At least we have the option with the thick client, so I will talk with the users. Thank you very much.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.