Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide keywords associated to document types by user group

Deshanna_Kropf
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hello,

Is there a way to hide keywords associated to a document type by specific user group?

I know that users can utilize the "Configure Keyword Panel" for batch scanning. Is there a way to also do this when users are indexing from workflow? I also am aware of the (Config | Document | Document Types | < Select Document Type > | Keyword Types) but that makes the change for everyone choosing that specific doc type.

I have multiple user groups using the same doc type and are seeing every keyword available. I would like to limit the keywords that are available either by Scan Queue or by user group.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Not applicable

Hi Deshanna,

If you are using Unity forms to index your documents then you can create a custom action and within the custom action you can configure to hide fields on the form.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Hormuzd

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Hi Deshanna,

If you are using Unity forms to index your documents then you can create a custom action and within the custom action you can configure to hide fields on the form.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Hormuzd

Deshanna_Kropf
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi Hormuzd,

Unfortunately, we are not using Unity forms to index. I appreciate the feedback and might do a little testing 😃

Thanks,

Deshanna

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.