Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gmail Integration

Dino_Incampo
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello

I have read the correspondence in this matter, which dates back 12 months.

I would like to know the latest developments and status on integrating OnBase with Gmail.  Our client likes the Outlook/Lotus Notes Integration module but they will soon be moving to a corporate Google mail account and would like to use the functionality provided by the the email integration module if and when available.

Thank you

Dino Incampo

10 REPLIES 10

Colleen_Alber
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi Dino-

The latest on OnBase and Gmail (from many perspectives) was posted just three weeks ago-- check it out here.

Bottom Line: Integration for Microsoft Oulook 2007/2010 is supported with a Gmail server when a full, Office Outlook client is installed on the workstation. Namely, Gmail can be the backend server, as OnBase integrates with Outlook client-side.

As for an OnBase specific integration with Gmail, it's on the radar, just not for the immediate future.

Post back with any questions!
Colleen

Thanks Colleen.

I did not come across that thread.  It answers my query precisely.

Kind regards,

Dino

Hi Colleen,

Would you mind checking the link (https://www.hyland.com/community/onbase_product_communities/general_information_and_product_programs/general_onbase_product_information/b/business_information_tob/archive/2013/02/21/help-my-customer-is-moving-to-google-s-enterprise-gmail.aspx) you referenced in your reply? When I click on it, I receive the following error:

Not Found: Resource Not Found
The resource you requested does not exist.
Thanks,
Eric

Colleen_Alber
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Awesome! Thanks for posting.