Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Keyword Data Sets witk Keyword Type Group

Eduardo_Diaz
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi everyone,

I'm worwing on a script "DataSet" and I found this example that is just what I need (https://sdk.onbase.com/unitySDK/html/7f924cd4-f368-463d-8093-536d89ec9861.htm), the only problem is that I'm not working with "Keywords" instead I'm working with "KTGs". What I'm trying to do is to fill a DataSet based on what you can see in the image attached.

Please, If anybody have had a similar problem before and could solve it I would really appreciate your help a lot.

Thank you very much.

7c809645369947609c5134c877eda523

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

AlexaKempton
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Eduardo, 

I'm glad you posted this question to Hyland Community! 
While I don't know the answer to your question, I may be able to point you in the right direction. Here are a few resources: 

• The OnBase API's group - Check out and follow this group to access news & updates about OnBase API's, a forum space, and resources that may have more information about KTGs.
  • Keywords: Introduction training course - this includes a section on KTG configuration and usage.
  • The Keywords / Key groups / Key records group - A dedicated space to discuss Keyword Types (Keywords), Keyword Type Groups and Multi-Instance Keyword Type Groups (Key Records).
    I retagged your post with the groups above to get your question under the eyes of product experts. Please feel free to edit your post to add any other relevant groups or user groups. 

I hope this helps! Please reach out to your direct line of support or create a support case if you are experiencing a critical issue.
Let me know if you have any questions about navigating the site! 

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

AlexaKempton
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Eduardo, 

I'm glad you posted this question to Hyland Community! 
While I don't know the answer to your question, I may be able to point you in the right direction. Here are a few resources: 

• The OnBase API's group - Check out and follow this group to access news & updates about OnBase API's, a forum space, and resources that may have more information about KTGs.
  • Keywords: Introduction training course - this includes a section on KTG configuration and usage.
  • The Keywords / Key groups / Key records group - A dedicated space to discuss Keyword Types (Keywords), Keyword Type Groups and Multi-Instance Keyword Type Groups (Key Records).
    I retagged your post with the groups above to get your question under the eyes of product experts. Please feel free to edit your post to add any other relevant groups or user groups. 

I hope this helps! Please reach out to your direct line of support or create a support case if you are experiencing a critical issue.
Let me know if you have any questions about navigating the site!