Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Autofill Keyword Set question

Deb_Sutfin
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello,

Odd issue. There is an external AFKS configured in the OnBase (11) system that uses NT auth.

The External AFKS uses the following Keywords

Account #

Account Name

Relationship Name

On, let's say, Charlies computer, when I log in as myself and key in Account #, the values are then populated.

When Charlie logs in as himself, and keys in the account #, and tabs, the values do not populate.

Another scenario, I log is as me on Computer 1 and it works, on Computer 2 as me also, it doesn't.

The External AFKS is a SQL Select String

Select Account_ID,Account_Short_Nm,[Opti Code Desc]

From AutoFillList

Where Account_ID='@primary'

What would be causing the problem we are seeing where we do not see the value?

Thanks for any suggestions!

2 REPLIES 2

Justin_Fandl
Employee
Employee

Lulu,

Would it be possible that Charlie's user does not have proper permissions to the External AFKS database to run select queries? From your initial description it would seem like this may be the likely culprit. Another thing you can ensure is that the External AFKS ODBC connection is setup as a System DSN and not a User DSN.

Hope this helps!

Jeffrey_Hansen
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I want to thank you for this post because it saved hours of searching - the '@primary' was my clue for my EAFKS query.  As to the answer, I'd investigate the ODBC for each user on the affected workstations.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.