cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Auto Fill Keyword Set run automatically on an XML DIP Import

Kabeer_Kaleem
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi is it possible to have an External AFKS run automatically when a document is imported via an XML DIP process?

We are setting up an XML DIP process to import in documents on a scheduled basis and send them to a given scan que for indexing. To minimise manual indexing I want this to work along side an external Auto fill keyword Set so that when the user goes to the scan que to index they are only filling in the keyword values which were not dragged in via the XML DIP or External AFKS. I don't want them to have to tab on the indexing screen to have the associated index values come through.

I hope this makes sense. your help is much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

Hi Kabeer,

An External AFKS will run automatically during processing for an XML DIP process.  When the XML DIP process runs, the External AFKS configured with it will pull in the appropriate keywords and populate them with the document.  When viewing the documents in the the Scan Queue, you will see that all keywords associated with that External AFKS will have been populated for you.  If you need assistance with configuring either the External AFKS or the XML DIP process, I would recommend contacting your first line of support. 

Thank you for posting in our forums!

-Marc Cua