cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export custom query search results data into Excel

Thomas_Fragala1
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I have created a Document Type custom query with some essential display columns. The search results return all of the data I need if I would like to filter to and/or open particular documents. However, I would like to export the list of all of the search results with the display column data, but I am running into an issue. When I attempt to Generate a CSV file for the Range of ALL (or even Selected Items), and I select ALL Columns and ALL Keywords, the CSV file only produces the keyword data and not ALL display data. Items such as Workflow Queue and Entry Date are not included in the file. Is there a way to export this information without having to try and build a report in Report Services? Since I do not have an extensive SQL background and an IT resource always immediately at my disposal, I find the Report Services module extremely difficult to create/produce "easy" reports. Building a custom query on the fly is much more time conducive.

I have OnBase v15

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0
Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.