cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Notifications from OBOL

Sherri_Henderso
Star Contributor
Star Contributor
We have one of our OBOL customers sending out email notifications via workflow. For the most part the notifications go out no problems. But we have noticed that most of the emails going to an address like bellsouth.net do not get delivered. After noticing this, we added a second email address to the document and the notification goes to that address with out a problem, while still not delivering to bellsouth.net accounts. The customer has made sure that there email address is white listed so we know that that is not the issue.Has anyone else come across this using with OBOL or even outside of OBOL.Thank you,Sherri
2 REPLIES 2

Heather_Phagan
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi Sherri,

Thank you for posting on the Hyland Community. If you haven’t done so already, I would encourage you to contact your first line of support to troubleshoot the behavior you’re experiencing. There are many factors both on the sender’s and recipient’s side that can influence the recipient of e-mail messages sent by the Distribution Service. Hyland can assist with gathering information from the sender side and provide direction on what else on the recipient’s side may need to be examined.

Thank you,

Sherri_Henderso
Star Contributor
Star Contributor
Heater, Heather, Heather my have you forgotten your "Team D" days???I have discussed this with support, but I will definitely follow back up with them. I posted on here just to see if anyone else has seen this issue.Thanks,Sherri