cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Distribution PDF Size

Kyle_Remsburg
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I run document distribution to merry up 3 different .TIF files and convert to one PDF file which automatically sends to my customers when all requirements are met.  It was just brought to my attention that the PDF size is huge, 68.94x94.06in to be exact.  This particular customer requires that the page size be 8.5x11in, anyone know where i can make this adjustment?  Every other PDF I can find (not Onbase generated) is the 8.5x11 size, why Onbase is generating them so much larger I do not know.  Any help would be appreciated!

Kyle

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Quill
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Kyle,

Sorry for the extremely delayed response but Hyland is working on getting everyone's question addressed.

I am not sure if you are still experiencing this issue but if you could provide a bit more information about how you are creating the PDF it would be helpful in troubleshooting the issue.

Could you provide the code snippet where you are converting the TIFF documents to PDF?

If you are no longer experiencing the issue or have found a way to resolve it, it would be appreciated if you were to post your solution.  However, if we do not hear back in 2 weeks we mark the issue as "answered" but this does not mean that you couldn't repost your question if you are still in need of assistance.

Regards,