cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution Service Audit

Jodi_Lee
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Is there somewhere I can see a log of emails that have gone out via Distribution Service to whom and when? I'm fairly certain I have seen this but cannot remember where. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Eric_Beavers
Employee
Employee

My favorite solution in OnBase 18 is the new Admin Dashboard in Unity Management Console:

Unity Mgmt Console - Admin Dashboard

My next favorite solution is the Distribution Service data provider in Reporting Dashboards:

Reporting Dashboards Screenshot - Distro Svs

Finally, if I have to work on an older system I tend to have to troubleshoot using the hsi.distributionqueue and hsi.distributionhist tables. Before even going this route I recommend reviewing the Database Use Policy. If you are not a DBA then you should probably get help from one.

View answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Kaylene_Whittle
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I have the same problem. I have been able to run the report in all our environments  until a couple of weeks ago and now when I run it no results in any of the our environments?

Paragi_Shah2
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

When you connect to appserver please use Manager log in with standred authentication and it gives infomation in the report. With NT authentication it was not giving me information even i had MANAGER rights.

3ba6860503ee4e338bda27942bb71a0a