cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution Service Audit

Jodi_Lee
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Is there somewhere I can see a log of emails that have gone out via Distribution Service to whom and when? I'm fairly certain I have seen this but cannot remember where. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Eric_Beavers
Employee
Employee

My favorite solution in OnBase 18 is the new Admin Dashboard in Unity Management Console:

Unity Mgmt Console - Admin Dashboard

My next favorite solution is the Distribution Service data provider in Reporting Dashboards:

Reporting Dashboards Screenshot - Distro Svs

Finally, if I have to work on an older system I tend to have to troubleshoot using the hsi.distributionqueue and hsi.distributionhist tables. Before even going this route I recommend reviewing the Database Use Policy. If you are not a DBA then you should probably get help from one.

View answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Eric_Beavers
Employee
Employee

My favorite solution in OnBase 18 is the new Admin Dashboard in Unity Management Console:

Unity Mgmt Console - Admin Dashboard

My next favorite solution is the Distribution Service data provider in Reporting Dashboards:

Reporting Dashboards Screenshot - Distro Svs

Finally, if I have to work on an older system I tend to have to troubleshoot using the hsi.distributionqueue and hsi.distributionhist tables. Before even going this route I recommend reviewing the Database Use Policy. If you are not a DBA then you should probably get help from one.

Jodi_Lee
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I knew it was in the Unity Management Console!!  I had found it under the "Add" menu before and forgot to save my .omc. Thanks so much Eric!

Glad that worked for you! I really like this newer tool.

Paragi_Shah2
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

When I click on view report it does not show me anything. Am I doing something wrong?