cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIP - Invalid or Missing Begin Tag

Matt_Barnes
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I am trying to set up a new Document Import Process (DIP). I have several other already in place which are identical except for the import path, so I duplicated all of the settings from one of those and changed only the necessary parts. Everything looks like it is configured properly, but when I run the process, the import TXT file (which contains the paths of the files to import) is moved to the ERROR folder and all the text inside it is deleted, leaving an empty text file. Initially, it looks like this:

NEWDOC
FILENAME: \\SERVERNAME\OnBase\FTPInbox\Unencrypted\AMB\Test Agency_AMB_20151016.TIF
RSDATE: 10/16/2015
PROVIDER: Test Agency
SERVICEARENA: AMB

However, after running the process, that text is all gone, and the TXT file is empty. When, I check the DIP report, it shows this error message: "Error: Invalid or missing begin tag". I assume that is because the file is empty. However, it is not empty before I run the process. 

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Matt_Barnes
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I was able to figure out the problem... the "RSDATE" index field was configured as a date, but the date format was not configured, so it was unable to index the document.

It is working now.

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Matt_Barnes
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I was able to figure out the problem... the "RSDATE" index field was configured as a date, but the date format was not configured, so it was unable to index the document.

It is working now.