cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete/Reorder Pages

Lynnette_Collie
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

It is my understanding that if a user has “Save Rotation” rights they should be able to access and use the delete/reorder option.

Note: In order for a user to access the Delete/Reorder Pages right-click option, one of the following privileges must be granted: Modify, Delete, or Save Rotation. If none of these privileges are granted, a View Thumbnails Only option will be available in its place.

We have a user group that has the “Save Rotation” rights and they can access the Delete/Reorder option but then nothing is enable for them to rotate pages.

The only way to enable these options for them is to also give them “Modify” rights.  But this group should not have modify rights.

Should this work the way I am understanding it or am I misinterpreting something?

1 REPLY 1

Mike_Saville
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Giving the user the "Save Rotation" right allows the user while viewing the document to rotate the page and save the rotation.  It doesn't allow the user access to the "Delete/Reorder" functions becuase that is typically used for modifying the document by deleting or reordering pages within the document which is considered modifying the document.