cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined Workflow/WorkView Concurrent Client SL

Kevin_Ngo
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Is there a way to restrict the number of Workflow/WorkView Concurrent license a usergroup can use? I set the restriction limit for this type of license but it won't enforce the rule. The license restriction works if I just set it for WorkView Concourrent  but not the the combined.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Kevin_Ngo
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Jennifer,

I figured out how to set the license restrictions on my issue.  For the license restriction to work for the Combined license, you have to set the Primary Usergroup on the individual user. Once you define their primary usergroup and then set the max license restrictions, it will enforce the rule. I hope this helps.

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jennifer_Booth
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Version 18? You can try using the max licenses on the user group but we have found it no longer works this way. You have to set this license user by user according to support. Would love to know if you find out differently! 

Jennifer,

I am on verison 17. The max license on the user group would work for the stand alone WorkView concurrent license but it doesn't work for the combined license.

Kevin_Ngo
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Jennifer,

I figured out how to set the license restrictions on my issue.  For the license restriction to work for the Combined license, you have to set the Primary Usergroup on the individual user. Once you define their primary usergroup and then set the max license restrictions, it will enforce the rule. I hope this helps.