cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog

Not applicable

Hi friends

I would like, using hyland services, filter a collection of document types using a catalog as a context type parameter.

However I don't know how a catalog works and how to create it. Could anyone here explain me where in OnBase this configuration should be done?

Thanks in advance.

Sergio

3 REPLIES 3

Timothy_Cosgrif
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I personally haven't used any full text capabilities in OnBase, but I would suggest the first place to look be the MRG for the full text server you are using. The SDK can also be a great resource for when you're developing your solution.

Sergio, Tim is correct that the MRG is the best place for figuring out how to use and setup Full Text. For the development the SDK will have the information. It sounds like the documents are not in Full Text inside of OnBase today, is this something you are planning for future? If the documents are not in full text but in OnBase there are many other ways to query the documents using their keywords that might provide a similar result set.

Daniel_Quill
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Sergio,

We apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry. Hyland is currently in the process of ensuring all questions are responded to and/or answered. If your inquiry is still relevant or requires further assistance, please do not hesitate to repost your inquiry or contact your first line support team.

Please let us know if your issue is resolved. If we do not hear back we will consider the issue resolved and mark this post as such.

Regards,

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.